Baby CareHygieneBaby Sebamed baby bubble bath
The soap-free formula with a pH of 5.5 reinforces the development of the acid mantle in babies and the water balance of the skin.
- Strengthens the resistance of babies' delicate skin
- With a pH value of 5.5 Baby Sebamed is clinically proven to promote the development of the acid mantle.
- Free of nitro-musk compounds, formaldehyde, nitrosamines and dioxane.
- 100% free of soap and alkaline agents
- Complex of extra soft surfactants for thorough cleaning without drying out.
- Controlled soft foam.
- The medicinal plant extracts soothe, moisturise and protect babies' delicate skin
- Natural moisturising agents protect from dryness.
- The no-tears formula does not irritate the eyes.
- To give a full bath to your baby.
- The product can be used to bathe the baby once the umbilical cord has fallen off.
- Use twice a week.
- Dermatologically tested.
Method of use
- Apply to bath water and rinse with water. Does not irritate the eyes.
Aqua, Laureth-6 Carboxylic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Polysorbate 20, Laureth-2, Chamomilla recutita flower extract, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Ascorbate, PEG-150 Distearate, Alcohol, Parfum, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.
- CN 392233.3200 ml bottle
- CN 159558.4500 ml bottle with pump
- CN 335588.91000 ml bottle with pump