Baby CareHygieneBaby Sebamed children’s shampoo
Ideal to wash and care for the thin and delicate skin of babies' scalp, minimising the risk of dryness or irritation.
- Strengthens the resistance of babies' delicate skin.
- With a pH value of 5.5 Baby Sebamed is clinically proven to promote the development of the acid mantle.
- Free of nitro-musk compounds, formaldehyde, nitrosamines and dioxane.
- 100% free of soap and alkaline agents.
- Especially gentle cleansing active substances for careful cleaning.
- Chamomile herb extract relieves irritation and soothes the skin.
- The special "no-tears" formula does not cause itchy eyes.
- Contributes to the health of the scalp so that the hair grows healthy.
- Excellent tolerance of the skin.
- Makes hair styling easier.
- The hair is silky and smells good.
- Extra gentle cleaning for babies’ fine hair and their delicate scalp.
- Also recommended for cleaning the extremely sensitive or dry scalp, senile xerosis or psoriasis.
- Dermatologically tested.
Method of use
- Apply during the bath and rinse with water. Does not irritate the eyes.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Chamomilla recutita flower extract, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Ascorbate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-3 Distearate, PEG-150 Distearate, Laureth-2, Alcohol, Parfum, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.
- CN 392241.8150 ml
- CN 159566.9250 ml
- CN200613.3500 ml bottle with pump