Baby CareDiaper areaBaby Sebamed Diaper Rash Cream
With a pH value of 5.5 Baby Sebamed is clinically proven to promote the development of the acid mantle. Free of nitro-musk compounds, formaldehyde, nitrosamines and dioxane.
- Provides effective relief and reliable protection against nappy rash.
- Panthenol stimulates the healing process.
- The vermix-related squalene provides the necessary lipid support and protection.
- Titanium dioxide forms a protective barrier against aggressive substances that could cause inflammation.
- The pH value of 5.5 normalises the pH of the skin if it is raised by occlusion and contact with urine, and contributes to the protection against harmful micro-organisms that can cause the superinfection of irritated skin.
- With a 31% lipid component.
- Perfectly indicated for skin conditions in the nappy area.
- For use in the genital/anal area after cleaning and changing nappies.
Method of use
Apply on the zone with a gentle massage.
Aqua, Petrolatum, Paraffinum liquidum, Polyglyceryl-2-Sesquiisostearate, Panthenol, Ceraalba, Sorbitol, Squalane, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Triticum vulgare bran extract, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Sodium Lactate, Cera microcristallina, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid.
- CN 360248.8100-ml tube