Baby CareSun careBaby Sebamed Spray SPF 50
Skin protection with vitamin E and regenerating provitamin B5.
- Available in SPF 50.
- With a pH value of 5.5 Baby Sebamed is clinically proven to promote the development of the acid mantle.
- Very effective protection system against UVA/UVB rays combined with micro-pigments that prevent the harmful effects of the sun and skin irritations.
- Free of paraffin, parabens, acrylamide, PEG bonds and PABA esters.
- The natural Hydro-Fructol formula provides intense hydration that protects the skin against dryness.
- Protection against UVA rays: UVA absorption of 98% (higher than the Australian standard).
- Oil-free, non-occlusive and non-comedogenic.
- Alcohol- and colourant-free.
- Resistant to water and sand.
- Sunscreen spray for babies' delicate skin.
- Dermatologically tested.
Method of use
- Apply generously 20 minutes before exposure to the sun.
- Gently massage so that the milk penetrates well into the skin.
- Apply the cream every two hours to adequately protect the baby's skin against UVA rays.
Aqua, Octocrylene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Dibutyl Adipate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Inulin, Lecithin, Bisabolol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid.
- CN 152513.0Spray 200 ml