Care for sensitive skin with redness
What preventive measures and care should be followed by people with sensitive skin and facial redness?
- Healthy and light diet with foods rich in vitamins C and B.
- Protect your face from sun exposure daily, using medium sun protection (SPF 20) and UVA even on cloudy days.
- Reduce the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Avoid showers with very hot water (saunas or hot baths).
- Avoid sudden changes of temperature from cold air to hot air and vice versa.
- Reduce the level of stress.
- Practice moderate sport.
- Do not use irritants or exfoliating products.
- Use specific cosmetic products for this type of sensitive skin.