Atopic SkinMultiprotectionLETIAT4 Nappy cream
Daily skin-repairing cream for the baby's gluteal epidermis with delicate or atopic skin.
- Daily care and protection of the nappy area.
- Multi-protection against external irritants.
- Anti-enzymatic action.
- Promotes the natural defences of the skin.
- Decreases the risk of superinfection.
- Use in the nappy area of babies with atopic, dry and sensitive skin.
- Use in the nappy area of children with atopic, dry and sensitive skin.
Method of use
- Apply evenly on clean and dry skin, at every nappy change.
- Do not apply on exudative lesions.
Aqua (Water), Zinc Oxide, Glycerin, Talc, PEG-90, Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Undecylenoyl Glycine, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel) Leaf Extract, Quercus infectoria (Oak) Gall Extract, Phytosphingosine, Spiraea ulmaria Extract, Bisabolol, Laminaria saccharina Extract, Glycine, Arginine, Leucine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.
- CN 351592.475 g cream
Daily routine for atopic skin
1 Daily and specific hygiene
Use daily at the time of bath or shower to clean the atopic skin with maximum softness
2 Daily and specific repair
Apply at least twice a day: in the morning and after showering or bathing to repair the skin barrier and prevent water loss
Apply before leaving home in areas exposed to external agents
4 Moments of outbreak
Apply daily on the affected area as many times as necessary, especially at moments of outbreak