RepairNose and lipLETIbalm Intranasal Protect
A highly moisturizing gel for daily care, protecting nasal mucosa against dryness
- Suitable for adults and children over 3 years old.
- Retinol free.
- Moisturises and protects the nasal mucosa.
- Reduces small scabs in the nose.
- Bioadhesive gel that provides long-lasting moisture.
- Tested by otolaryngologists and dermatologists in mucous membranes.
- Medical Device Class I
It meets the requirements RD 1591/2009 on Medical Devices.
Please read instructions carefully before use.
- Idiopathic nasal dryness
- Nasal dryness from dry environments (heaters, air-conditioning, cold air), pollen, smoke and so forth.
- Aid in pharmacological treatments that cause dryness.
- Dryness associated with specific pathologies: Dry rhinitis, septal deviation and perforation, drug or chemical rhinitis (over-use of decongestants, drugs, alcohol or tobacco).
- Age-related dryness.
- Dryness from viral infections.
- Mucosa affected by dryness, small lesions, wounds or crusting.
Method of use
- To open the tube, unscrew the lid and the cannula, and remove the safety ring.
- Reinsert the cannula, screwing it in until it breaks through the aluminium seal on the tube.
- Introduce the tube cannula into both nostrils and apply a small quantity.
- Extend the gel with a light massage, pressing the outer sides of your nose gently.
- Use as often as necessary, at least twice a day (morning and night) in both nostrils.
- Do not use for more than 30 consecutive days.
Aqua, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Betaine, C13-C14 Isoparaffin, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Sodium hydroxide, Propylparaben, Sodium hyaluronate, Eucalyptus glycolic extract (Eucalyptus globulus Labill).
- CN 155233.4Tube, 15 ml. Nasal use.