RepairLETIbalm Peribucal cream
Repairs and protects the skin exposed to constant dribbling and humidity.
Its rich, moisturizing and film forming texture helps preventing irritations around the mouth or on the chin.
- Very well tolerated product.
- Tested on babies from 6 months age.
Reparative care with Perioral LETIbalm
The "film former" complex creates a thin protective film that protects the skin against saliva and other possible external irritants. The perioral area locally altered and reddened by drooling will be protected, while fostering the recovery of its normal state of smoothness and health. This product has an especially rich, moisturising and covering texture.
- Teething in babies.
- excess saliva
- constant dribbling
- eruption by drooling on face and chin
- Pediatric compulsive oral habits.
- prolonged use of dummies
- compulsive thumb sucking
- lip licking
- Milk regurgitation.
- Neurological disorders that cause drooling.
- Elderly persons with dribble problems.
Method of use
- Apply and spread gently on clean and dry skin, in the perioral area affected by saliva (lips, mouth contour, chin).
- The rounded tip of the tube makes it easier to apply the product on the skin.
- The area where it is applied can be extended to the neck or top of the chest if necessary.
- Do not apply if the skin has wounds.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Lactobacillus Ferment, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Bentonite, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Bisabolol, Lactobacillus, Allantoin, Argania spinosa Kernel Oil, Hordeum vulgare (Spent Grain) Cera, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Lactic Acid, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate.
- CN 192625.830 ml tube