Atopic SkinHygieneLETIAT4 Bath Gel
Specific formula for the daily hygiene of atopic skin.
- Relieves itching and calms irritation
- Increases the sensation of hydration
- Extra-soft hygiene
- Cleans without drying the skin
- Hygiene of atopic, dry and sensitive skin.
- Suitable for baby, infant and adult hygiene.
Method of use
- Use a small amount.
- Apply the product on slightly damp skin and massage gently.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- The water must be lukewarm (less than 33°C) and the bath should not last longer than 10 minutes.
- It is advisable not to use mittens or bath sponges to avoid friction on the skin.
- Drying should be done gently, without rubbing with the towel
Aqua (Water), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-150 Distearate, Methylpropanediol, Laureth-9, Decyl Glucoside, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Bisabolol, Polyquaternium-7, Caprylyl Glycol, p-Anisic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Phenylpropanol, Sodium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum (Fragrance).
- CN 157396.4Bottle 750 ml
- CN 187750.5Bottle 250 ml
- CN 168536.0Bottle 100 ml
Daily routine for atopic skin
1 Daily and specific hygiene
Use daily at the time of bath or shower to clean the atopic skin with maximum softness
2 Daily and specific repair
Apply at least twice a day: in the morning and after showering or bathing to repair the skin barrier and prevent water loss
Apply before leaving home in areas exposed to external agents
4 Moments of outbreak
Apply daily on the affected area as many times as necessary, especially at moments of outbreak