Atopic SkinHygieneLETIAT4 Shampoo
Specific formula for daily hygiene of hair and scalp prone to atopy.
- Soothes irritation
- Protects and soothes dry scalp
- Gives shine to hair
- With cotton extract.
- Extra-soft and emollient shampoo specific for hygiene, care and protection of hair and scalp prone to atopy.
- Suitable for baby hygiene (with or without cradle cap), as well as child and adult hygiene.
Method of use
- Apply a small amount of shampoo on the head while wet and massage the scalp.
- Leave on for a few minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
- Can be used daily.
Aqua (Water), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Lactic Acid, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Oxidized Corn Oil, PEG-75 Shea Butter Glycerides, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerin, Laureth-9, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sphingolipids, Phospholipids, Hydrolyzed Cottonseed Extract, p-Anisic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Coco-Glucoside, Fructose, Glucose, Inositol, Sucrose, Trehalose, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Benzoate, Phenylpropanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Benzoic Acid, Potassium Sorbate.
- CN 236542.1250 ml container
- CN 168532.2100 ml container
Daily routine for atopic skin
1 Daily and specific hygiene
Use daily at the time of bath or shower to clean the atopic skin with maximum softness
2 Daily and specific repair
Apply at least twice a day: in the morning and after showering or bathing to repair the skin barrier and prevent water loss
Apply before leaving home in areas exposed to external agents
4 Moments of outbreak
Apply daily on the affected area as many times as necessary, especially at moments of outbreak