Atopic SkinRepairLETIAT4 Body cream
Restorative emollient cream for the daily care of atopic skin.
- Repairs the skin barrier.
- Relieves itching and calms irritation.
- Decreases the risk of superinfection.
- Strengthens the saprophyte flora of the skin.
90% Decreased itching after 28 days a
85% Soothing effect b
85% Comfortable skin b
a. % of subjects that improve (study performed on 21 children with atopic skin who used LetiAT4 body cream for 28 days. Study conducted under dermatological and paediatric control)
b. % satisfaction assessed after 28 days of use.
- Body emollient cream for babies with atopic, dry and sensitive skin.
- Body emollient cream for children and adults with atopic, dry and sensitive skin.
Method of use
- Apply evenly all over the body, gently massaging until absorbed.
- Apply twice a day and preferably after bathing.
Aqua (Water), Sorbitan Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Laureth-9, Oxidized Corn Oil, Sucrose Cocoate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Phospholipids, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Salix alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Sphingolipids, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Oleate, Carbomer, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance).
- CN 262279.1200 ml tube
- CN 168535.350 ml tube
Daily routine for atopic skin
1 Daily and specific hygiene
Use daily at the time of bath or shower to clean the atopic skin with maximum softness
2 Daily and specific repair
Apply at least twice a day: in the morning and after showering or bathing to repair the skin barrier and prevent water loss
Apply before leaving home in areas exposed to external agents
4 Moments of outbreak
Apply daily on the affected area as many times as necessary, especially at moments of outbreak