Atopic SkinRepairLETIAT4 Body milk
Restorative emollient lotion for the daily care of atopic skin.
- Repairs the skin barrier.
- Relieves itching and calms irritation.
- Decreases the risk of superinfection.
- Strengthens the saprophyte flora.
95% Feel a sense of comfort after applying it b
94% Of cases produces a calming effect b
82% Reduction of pruritus after application of 28 days a
a. % of subjects that improve (study performed on 41 adults and children with atopic skin who used LETIAT4 body milk for 28 days. Study conducted under dermatological control).
b. % satisfaction assessed after 28 days of use.
- Body emollient cream for babies with atopic, dry and sensitive skin.
- Body emollient cream for children and adults with atopic, dry and sensitive skin.
- Ideal for extensive body areas.
Method of use
- Apply evenly all over the body, gently massaging until fully absorbed.
- Apply twice a day and preferably after bathing.
Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Paraffinum liquidum (Mineral Oil), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Metylpropanediol, Oxidized Corn Oil, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Laureth-9, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sphingolipids, Phospholipids, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sorbitan Oleate, Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), p-Anisic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Phenylpropanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid.
- CN 231480.1250 ml container with dispenser
- CN 246485.8500 ml container with dispenser
- CN 168533.950 ml tube
Daily routine for atopic skin
1 Daily and specific hygiene
Use daily at the time of bath or shower to clean the atopic skin with maximum softness
2 Daily and specific repair
Apply at least twice a day: in the morning and after showering or bathing to repair the skin barrier and prevent water loss
Apply before leaving home in areas exposed to external agents
4 Moments of outbreak
Apply daily on the affected area as many times as necessary, especially at moments of outbreak