Atopic SkinRepairLETIAT4 Facial
Facial cream for the daily care of atopic skin.
- Regenerates the skin barrier.
- Specific multi-defence facial protection against external agents.
- With active ingredients that protect against cold, low humidity and environmental pollution.
- Protection against cutaneous penetration of aeroallergens.
84% Decreased itching sensation *
79% Disappearance of itching sensation *
100% Improves dryness. Improves hydration. Smoothness. Nourished skin *
* % of subjects (study performed on 22 adults with atopic skin who used LetiAT4 facial cream for 28 days. Study conducted under dermatological control).
- Facial emollient cream for babies with atopic, dry and sensitive skin
- Facial emollient cream for children and adults with atopic, dry and sensitive skin.
Method of use
- Apply evenly on face and neck (avoiding the eye contour).
- Use daily as many times as necessary.
Aqua (Water), Decyl Oleate, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, PEG-100 Stearate, Laureth-9, Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide, Oxidized Corn oil, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Pyrus malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Prunus persica (Peach) Juice, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Salix alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Triticum vulgare (Wheat) Seed Extract, Panax ginseng Root Extract, Hordeum vulgare Seed Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Sphingolipids, Phospholipids, Lecithin, Dimethicone, Propanediol, Sodium Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Sorbitan Oleate, Glyceryl Oleate, Ethylhexyglycerin, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Polyisobutene, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Dehydroacetic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Citric Acid.
- CN 399519.150 ml tube
- CN 332188.4100 ml tube
Daily routine for atopic skin
1 Daily and specific hygiene
Use daily at the time of bath or shower to clean the atopic skin with maximum softness
2 Daily and specific repair
Apply at least twice a day: in the morning and after showering or bathing to repair the skin barrier and prevent water loss
Apply before leaving home in areas exposed to external agents
4 Moments of outbreak
Apply daily on the affected area as many times as necessary, especially at moments of outbreak