Atopic SkinIntensive CareLETIAT4 Intensive
Intensive repair cream, highly emollient, coadjuvant to very dry atopic skin treatments, especially recommended for the outbreak of atopy.
- Intensive repair of the skin barrier.
- Relieves itching and calms irritation.
- Reduce dryness.
- Decreases the risk of superinfection.
- Specific for outbreaks of atopy.
- Coadjuvant to the treatment of atopic skin.
- Emollient cream for babies, children and adults with very dry and atopic skin.
Method of use
- Apply daily on the affected area.
- Use as many times as necessary.
Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Tribehenin, Oxidized Corn oil, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Castanea sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Oleuropeinyl Glucoside, Laureth-9, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Ceteareth-20, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Behenate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, p-Anisic Acid, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol.
- CN 311205.5100 ml container
- Paediatrically and dermatologically tested
- Formulated specifically
Daily routine for atopic skin
1 Daily and specific hygiene
Use daily at the time of bath or shower to clean the atopic skin with maximum softness
2 Daily and specific repair
Apply at least twice a day: in the morning and after showering or bathing to repair the skin barrier and prevent water loss
Apply before leaving home in areas exposed to external agents
4 Moments of outbreak
Apply daily on the affected area as many times as necessary, especially at moments of outbreak