Atopic SkinHygieneLETIAT4 Treatment bath
Specific emollient and relaxing bath for atopic skin care.
- Relieves itching and calms irritation
- Relaxing bath
- Soft and pleasant touch of the skin
- With active ingredients that stimulate the release of β-endorphins.
- Micro-emulsion that facilitates the release of active ingredients.
- Hygiene for babies with atopic, dry and sensitive skin.
- Hygiene for children and adults with atopic, dry and sensitive skin.
Method of use
- Pour approximately two capfuls into the bath water and mix until a homogeneous milky micro-emulsion is obtained immediately.
- No need to rinse.
- Dry gently without rubbing.
- Taking an emollient bath a minimum of three times a week is recommended.
Aqua (Water), Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide, Biossacharide Gum-2, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Oxidized Corn oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Potassium Sorbate, p-Anisic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenylpropanol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
- CN 187751.2250 ml container
Daily routine for atopic skin
1 Daily and specific hygiene
Use daily at the time of bath or shower to clean the atopic skin with maximum softness
2 Daily and specific repair
Apply at least twice a day: in the morning and after showering or bathing to repair the skin barrier and prevent water loss
Apply before leaving home in areas exposed to external agents
4 Moments of outbreak
Apply daily on the affected area as many times as necessary, especially at moments of outbreak